Dental Treatment Abroad
You can’t just do it and walk away from it. The downsides of travelling abroad for treatment is very little follow up involved in your care.
So whenever we complete a very large treatment for someone, we would like them to come back to us on a regular basis.
Also, what we find is that people who have dental implants done in Eastern Europe often have very obscure brands of dental implants placed.
It’s therefore, very hard for us to find the components that are required for those implants and in most cases we can’t.
The Reality Of Treatment Abroad
- Clinics in eastern Europe are not regulated by any bodies
- If you have a dispute with a clinic, it’s up to you to resolve it
- Flight, hotel, food and transportation costs
Treatment At 3 Dental
- Travel costs are minimal
- You don’t have to take days out of your schedule
- Better quality and a better service at 3 Dental
- Our follow up is amazing
Our reception staff and our treatment co-ordinators will ensure that you get the best outcome possible.
Don't Take Our Word For It...
It’s a new lease of life!
Anne O’Connell on her teeth in a day treatment.
Every cent well spent!
George Holden reacts to his teeth in a day experience.
I’m regretting I didn’t do it sooner!
Mark Clark on his feelings after his treatment.