No Prep Dental Veneers Dublin
Like porcelain veneers, no prep veneers work in a similar fashion in so far as they are placed over your natural teeth.
Unlike porcelain veneers, no prep veneers are ultra-thin and do not require preparation for the tooth coloured shells to be bonded to your teeth.
The big difference between porcelain veneers and no prep veneers is that there is no need to shave the tooth enamel down for the veneer to fit.
Benefits of No Prep Veneers
- Keep natural tooth structure intact
- Require fewer visits to the dentist before applying the veneer
- Deliver a natural looking smile
- Preserving tooth structure
- Allow the natural colour of the tooth to remain visible, while correcting undesired imperfections
Who Are No Prep Veneers For?
- Those who want to conservatively correct their smiles
- Patients seeking improvements in symmetry and alignment
- Those who want to conceal:
- Crooked, uneven, gapped or chipped teeth
No Prep Veneers Cost
The cost is €600 per no prep veneer.
Our Happy No Prep Veneers Patients
What People Are Saying About 3 Dental
We advise booking a free consultation with us to see if you are suitable for no prep veneers.
On occasion, some patients are not suitable for certain types of veneers. Therefore, it’s best to speak to our resident dentists who can advise based on your situation.