We are giving away a special prize, a set of removable, professional-quality, custom-fit vampire fangs, to a lucky winner, just in time for Halloween.
How Do I Enter?
We have selected two great charities. We are asking for a donation of at least €5 to one of these charities, through our idonate page, to enter into the drawing.
In Dublin - LauraLynn - Ireland’s Children’s Hospice. The winning enterant who donated to LauraLynn will have their impressions taken and collect their Vampire Fangs in 3Dental's Dublin clinic.
In Limerick - Limerick Suicide Watch. The winning enterant who donated to Limerick Suicide Watch will have their impressions taken and collect their Vampire Fangs in 3Dental's Limerick clinic.
Enter the Drawing
Donate €5 to one of these charities to be entered in a drawing for a set of Custom-fit, removable, movie quality vampire fangs from 3Dental.Donate to LauraLynn in DublinDonate to Limerick Suicide Watch
"Make the most of short and precious lives" is LauraLynn's motto. They plan and deliver hospice care working closely with a patient's primary care team. They provide the care and support children and families require throughout the journey of a child's illness and beyond.
Limerick Suicide Watch
Limerick Suicide Watch's primary focus is to keep eyes on the river and identify and provide support to those in distress and who may be contemplating suicide. As part of their Suicide awareness programme and their community outreach programme, they visit schools, colleges, places of work and local communities to provide support, promote positive mental health and encourage conversation around mental health and suicide.
- Contest entry is open until Sunday, October 24th.
- We will choose the winners on Monday, October 25th.
- The winner should be able to attend an appointment the week of October 25th. They will have impressions taken at this appointment that our lab will use to create the removable vampire fangs.
- The teeth will be available for collection on Friday, October 29th and Saturday, October 30th.
- We will be choosing one winner for each of our clinics, so be sure you are entering the contest for the clinic nearest you.
- The competition is open to residents of The Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over. Employees of 3Dental and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners must be deemed suitable to receive this prize by a dentist.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person (though additional donations are appreciated).
- The closing date for entry will be Saturday, October 24th. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- We will collect some identifying information from the website that manages the donations to administer this contest.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The promoter's decision regarding all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The removable vampire teeth are for entertainment purposes only. They should not be worn for everyday use. They are intended to be used for entertainment purposes for Halloween and may break with longer-term use. If broken, they will not be replaced.